Count on the experts who know your equipment inside and out.
Our skilled team of Field Engineers and Digital Field Engineers are dedicated to helping you get the maximum uptime from your investment in document imaging technology. Your AAA Digital technician will arrive at your site equipped with the know-how, tools, parts and the support of extensive technical resources to get the job done right. They also have access to our hardware and software partners for ongoing training and technical support.
You get action when you place a call for our service.
A AAA Digital Field Engineer will call in advance of every appointment. At that time, they will:
- Determine the nature of problem
- Offer telephone assistance
- Determine if parts are needed
- Advise you of an estimated time of arrival
You get a "Total Service Call" that leaves things as good as new - or better.
Your AAA Digital Field Engineer doesn't just resolve the immediate concern. Preventive maintenance is done to enhance machine reliability.
- Your equipment is checked and adjusted to factory specifications
- It's also thoroughly cleaned, inside and outside
The AAA Digital Field Engineer will close your call by explaining the nature of the problem and the current status of the repair.
AAA Digital invests in state-of-the-art, high-tech tools to make service fast and accurate.
- Laptop computers loaded with reference materials and diagnostic software
- Call receipt and dispatch systems (including automatic escalation procedures), voice mail systems, PDA’s
- Critical parts inventoried in their cars, in local offices and warehoused for fast delivery
Performance driven training to assure our best keep getting better.
AAA Digital Service Managersand Field Engineers must complete many hours of training annually to ensure critical job skills are acquired and maintained. Training includes product-specific instruction, and certified
personal development, including interpersonal skills and time management